Lori Ference is very good at getting people to talk about things they haven't talked about in other interviews. And I'm no exception. It was a treat to be interviewed by Lori for her podcast Leaders' Call to Adventure.
If you've followed me for a while, she asks a lot of questions you may have wanted to ask me yourself.
And her episode titles are killer!
This is a two-part series on Leaders' Call to Adventure.
1 - THE FRANKENSTEIN APPROACH TO CAREER CREATION
IN PART ONE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The holes in my resumé
- Figuring out my personal cosmology through journaling
- The one amazing self-help book I forgot to share a few weeks ago
- The Frankenstein approach to career creation
- The successful product I created in the wake of the financial collapse
LISTEN to part one
2 - cracking the code of willpower
IN PART TWO WE TALK ABOUT:
- Scheduling, creativity and cat people
- Cracking willpower - is it really like binary code?
- How confronting mortality can simplify choices
- University degrees may not be as valuable as we think
- STOP trying to control everything